This UHF RFID kit is a small rifd system. With it you can start to learn how the AS3992 works or apply them to your project to realize intelligent identification ect. The communication interface is UART (TTL 3.3V) interface.
1). The default working frequency of this reader is Europe standard (867.5MHz~867.5MHz). Of course, the working frequency can be set by sending API commands.
2). The best working frequency of this antenna is 902~928MHz.
The distance of scanning a tag can reach 30cm. This kit can read up to 30 labels at the same time when the labels are all close to the antenna.
This UHF RFID kit contains:
- AS399x UHF RFID reader module UART version *1 for $177.00
- 5dBi PCB UHF RFID reader antenna *1 for $8.00, reading distance for 0~50cm adjustable. (Note: This distance is aimed at one label. The more tags, the shorter distance will read. )
- Power adapter *1 for $4.80, power adapter will change according to the source, please understand, thanks!
- EPC GEN2 tag *2 for $2.20
- 5-pin mini USB cable------free
- Related material------We can send these documents to your mailbox. Note: If we do not send to you, you can ask for them from us-^^-
- Xbee USB adapter *1 for $8.00
If you want to program the MCU-C8051F340 on the board, you also can buy the C8051F simulator from here:
If you have questions about this kit, you can email us.